MY MOTHER




My mothe’s name is Nupnr.
She is thirty years old.
She comes of a pious and respectable muslim family.
She is a B.A.
She is a housewife.
My mother is a vary simple.
She gets up at 6.00 O-clock.
She works at home and cooks our food.
She looks after our family.
She take care of our health and studies.
In the evening she also teaches us.
My mother loves me very much and I love her too.
In fine I can say there is none like my mother.
-Ohe
Write a letter to your friend informing him about your plan to spend a holiday at Cox’s Bazar.
Dear Nuhas!
Thanks for your mail. I’m to know that you had a wonderful holiday at Nayagra Cataract. I’m also going at Cox’s Bazar on holiday next week. My exams will finish on 23 May and next day we will go to Dhaka by Lonch with my family. After one day I’ll start for Cox’ Bazar by Bus. We are also planing to see Inani Beach,Himchari and Sentmartin. Do you know that Cox’s Bazar is the largest beach in the world more than 125 km long. I’m very exited!
Thank’s all for today. I’ll write to you again.

Love,
Ohe




Posts views...

0 Respones to "MY MOTHER"

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Our Alexa Review

Review hmbasharinfo.blogspot.com on alexa.com

Use our toolbar

Get our toolbar!

© 2010 UPDATE IT NEWS AND ALL INFORMATION All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info | Distributed By: BloggerBulk