A Book Fire (Paragraph)










A book fire is a special kind of fair where various kinds of books are displayed and sold. It gives an opportunity to buy books at a cheap rate. Recently, I visited a book fair at Bangla Academy premises. Actually, It is an annual function and Bangla Academy authorities arrange the fair in memory of the language martyrs. It is termed as “Amor Ekushey Boi Mela.” Whenever I entered the mela premises, I was really pleased at the came and quite environment. Though it was burdened with people, there was no chaotic situation. I saw book lovers humming in the stalls without any trouble. According to my list I collected some valuable books without any hazard. The decoration of the premises also pleased me very much. I was really fortunate as I met some eminent writers of our country and I took autographs from them. Actually, I was really pleased at the fair and I hope it will uphold our culture in the arena of word literature.




Posts views...

0 Respones to "A Book Fire (Paragraph)"

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Our Alexa Review

Review hmbasharinfo.blogspot.com on alexa.com

Use our toolbar

Get our toolbar!

© 2010 UPDATE IT NEWS AND ALL INFORMATION All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info | Distributed By: BloggerBulk